Noosa Basics deodorant paste in a stick with coconut and vanilla. Organic Tapioca and Australian Kaolin Clay absorb moisture while allowing you to sweat and release toxins. Bicarb soda kills the bacteria that causes odour. Shea butter and Candelilla Wax nourish your skin and Organic Coconut oil is well known for its antibacterial properties. This deodorant has the power of a paste but in an easy to apply. Coconut has a beautiful holiday scent and is sweetened with vanilla.
With only 10 ingredients and free of aluminium and parabens.
- 100% Natural with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Neutralises odour fast
- Lasts all day whether in the office or working out
- A deodorant paste that is invisible after application
- Aluminium free, alcohol free, paraben free
- Vegan and certified cruelty-free
- Hand made in Australia in small batches
Organic Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Bi-Carb Soda (Aluminium free), Candelilla Wax, Australian Kaolin Clay, Vegetable Cetyl Alcohol, Organic Castor Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Organic Flavours.